About this course
Learn key concepts and AP® Macroeconomics material from top AP instructors, including many of the same high school teachers and college faculty who helped design the AP curriculum in partnership with the College Board.
Each module will cover a major concept in the AP® Macroeconomics course, based on Advanced Placement® standards.
All topics are broken into bite-sized pieces—with short instructional videos, interactive graphs, and practice problems.
Throughout the 18 core modules, you will also find more than 30 short videos. Each one is placed at a critical juncture – ensuring you don’t miss important ideas, definitions and concepts.
NEW in 2016: Automated assessment of free-response questions from écree.com
- Basic Macroeconomics Concepts
- Supply & Demand
- Measures of Economic Performance
- Nominal & Real Values
- Classical & Keynesian Models
- Aggregate Demand
- Aggregate Supply
- Short-Run Macroeconomic Equilibrium
- Moving to Long-Run Equilibrium
- Economic Growth
- Fiscal Policy
- Money & the Money Market
- Money Creation
- Monetary Policy
- Loanable Funds
- Phillips Curve
- Comparative Advantage & Trade
- Foreign Exchange Markets
This course is specifically designed for blended learning in AP classrooms, but can also be used by AP students independently as supplementary help and exam review.
* Advanced Placement® and AP® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these offerings.
What you’ll learn
- Mastery of the AP® Macroeconomics curriculum
- Build confidence in the material as you learn key concepts from experienced AP® Macroeconomics teachers
- Build graphical intuition through interactive graphing
- Practice for your exam with graded exam-style questions (with explanations)
Meet the instructors
Dr. Clark Ross
Professor, EconomicsDavidson College
AP® Macroeconomics teacherPlano West Senior High School (Texas)
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ($49)
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally